Five tips for planning your garden
It is important to plan each year to get a successful garden. Here are five tips to help you plan:
1. Assess your site. What are your light conditions? Sun, shade, partial shade? What type of soil you have? Sand, clay, sandy loam, is it a wet area, is it dry?
2. What is your planting zone? Find your zone here.
3. What do you want to plant? Do you want a flower/pollinator garden, herb and/or vegetable garden, shrubs, trees, fruits?
4. Research your plants - the right plant in the right place.
5. Test and amend your soil to match your plant's requirements.
Do you need help planning your garden? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org